What Money Can Buy

They say money don't buy you everything, well....


When you are born in a family where #Discipline and #Punctuality comes before Food and Sleep, the youth foresee you as an epitome of accomplishment. Unfortunately some never learn, so do I. Being a consistent late comer in school, college and functions except my wedding (Glad I didn't made the groom wait so that he could spot someone from the crowd), I repeated my late routine to the office. The initial acts were warnings, least they knew I was accustomed to it. Later the month end, when you are paid with the meagre salary that is enough only to drive office for the next 20 days, must say money may not buy you everything but it sure teaches you something, at least to be punctual.

"Better late than never, but never late is better".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Vs Old Generation